PHYSICAL THERAPIST PREFERRED
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the position is the management and administration of rehabilitation services for the respective building(s) as well as for maintaining a clinical caseload in such buildings that do not require a Director of Rehab or in buildings that require additional leadership support.
The following is a list of specific duties, which are considered to be essential functions of this job. The list is not exhaustive as all duties are subject to change. This is consistent with our need to be flexible and responsive to the needs of our customers, patients, co-workers and associated policies. The employee who occupies this position is expected to assume any/all duties assigned by management, irrespective of whether such duties are specifically included in this list. While an effort has been made to thoroughly describe the customary manner in which this job is performed, reasonable accommodation will be made upon notification, for qualified individuals with disabilities who may not be able to perform the job in the manner indicated.
• Maintaining a clinical caseload.
• Promotes positive employee relations by facilitating an atmosphere of open communication and problem solving.
• Monitors and assists with personnel compliance standards including required credentials, corrective actions, and improvement plans when needed.
• Investigates, follows up and assists in the resolution of staff, service and patient-related issues as requested.
• Assisting with developing strategies to increase facility’s therapy program/revenue in both Part A and Part B caseloads.
• Develops special programs for resident participation, such as fitness, dementia programming, and various protocols for activities that strengthen and enhance the existing therapy program.
• Provides leadership and assistance to manage clinical therapy staff, facililitating a team atmosphere among staff.
• Ensures that clinical staff is providing proper documentation according to Medicare guidelines, company policy and facility standards.
• Represents the ethical standards of the company, indentifying and reporting instances of poor patient care and communicating concerns to supervisors as needed.
• Oversees the scheduling of patients and therapists, ensuring adequate coverage for therapy minutes.
• Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree or a Master’s Degree.
• Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development.
• Must maintain valid state professional licensure.
Software Powered by iCIMS