HealthPro Heritage at Home is seeking to add a PRN Physical Therapist Assistant for home health in the Waltham, Belmont, Arlington, Natick, Newton, and Wellesley areas.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
1. Provide physical therapy treatments to residents according to treatment plans developed by the Physical Therapist.
2. Assist the Physical Therapist when performing tests, evaluations, and complex treatment procedures.
3. Observe, record and report to the therapist the conditions, reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
4. Maintain daily records of treatments and document progress notes on residents as directed by the therapist.
1. Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy Assistant program.
2. Current license or eligible for license under statutes in the state of practice.