HealthPro Heritage at Home is currently seeking a PRN/Part-time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA for home health in Boston, MA.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
1. Provide occupational therapy treatments to residents according to treatment plans developed by the Occupational Therapist.
2. Assist the Occupational Therapist when performing tests, evaluations, and complex treatment procedures.
3. Observe, record and report to the therapist the conditions, reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
1. Graduate of an approved Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
2. Current license or eligible for license under statutes in the state of practice.