HealthPro-Heritage is currently seeking a PRN Occupational Therapist (OT) to support our SNF in Auburn, IN at Auburn Village. If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, please let me know. We would love to hear from you!
1. Review available resident information and evaluate the impact of this information on the assessment and treatment process.
2. Conduct and document a thorough functional assessment of the resident, utilizing standardized procedures. Assessment of home/vocational and equipment needs.
3. Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
4. Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines and consistently maintain timely and accurate departmental records.
5. Enter a progress note in the resident record following each treatment session.
1. Bachelor/Masters of Science degree in Occupational Therapy.
2. Current license/certification in the state of practice.
3. Prefer supervision, training and/or experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
4. Certification, if applicable, and demonstrated competency in identified areas of specialization.
5. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Demonstrated ability to assess resident needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
7. Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.