Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant – COTA (Outpatient ALF)
1. Provide occupational therapy treatments to residents according to treatment plans developed by the Occupational Therapist.
2. Assist the Occupational Therapist when performing tests, evaluations, and complex treatment procedures.
3. Observe, record and report to the therapist the conditions, reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
4. Maintain daily records of treatments and document progress notes on residents as directed by the therapist.
5. Assist with admission screening.
1. Graduate of an approved Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
2. Current license or eligible for license under statutes in the state of practice.
3. Prefer experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to understand and follow the directions of the Occupational Therapist and the policies and procedures of the facility.