At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
The Occupational Therapist evaluates and treats residents in accordance with orders of the physician through the use of therapeutic procedures and assistive devices intended to maximize functional potentials in all areas of a resident's life. The Occupational Therapist participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team providing support and information within the area of Occupational Therapy.
1. Review available resident information and evaluate the impact of this information on the assessment and treatment process.
2. Conduct and document a thorough functional assessment of the resident, utilizing standardized procedures. Assessment of home/vocational and equipment needs.
3. Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
4. Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines and consistently maintain timely and accurate departmental records.
1. Bachelor/Masters of Science degree in Occupational Therapy.
2. Current license/certification in the state of practice.