Speech Language Pathologist- SLP, Pediatric School Based Therapy
- School Speech Language Pathologist position available to start ASAP!
- In person services required
- Must have Illinois PEL
- Oak Forest area of IL
- Full Time (35 hours weekly)
- Supporting learners with moderate to profound range of disabilities, including language disorders, specific learning disabilities, emotional disabilities, intellectual disabilities and ASD
- 1 School / High School (9-10th graders)
- Caseload is approximately 8 students
- Therapeutic Day School for students with intellectual and communication disabilities.
- The Communications Disorder Program supports students with communication disorders. This commonly is learners with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). It can also be learners with a language disorder, plus other special needs (specific learning disability, emotional disability, OHI, ID, etc.) that results in needing more services.
- The CD-SLP will co-teach with a special education teacher to create a more supportive learning experience.
We value our speech therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled speech-language pathologists and educators. We hire Speech Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Speech Language Pathology position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school setting. The goal is to help students who demonstrate speech and language deficits reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Lisabeth Carter, Recruitment – Pediatric Division
336-283-2807 | Cell or Text