HealthPro Heritage at Home is currently seeking to add a part-time Occupational Therapist - OT for home health in Wabasha, IN and surrounding areas.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
The Occupational Therapist evaluates and treats residents in accordance with orders of the physician through the use of therapeutic procedures and assistive devices intended to maximize functional potentials in all areas of a resident's life. The Occupational Therapist participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team providing support and information within the area of Occupational Therapy.
1. Review available resident information and evaluate the impact of this information on the assessment and treatment process.
2. Conduct and document a thorough functional assessment of the resident, utilizing standardized procedures. Assessment of home/vocational and equipment needs.
3. Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
1. Bachelor/Masters of Science degree in Occupational Therapy.
2. Current license/certification in the state of practice.