Seeking a PRN OT / Occupational Therapist for our Charlotte area skilled nursing facility, Sardis Oaks.
1. Review available resident information and evaluate the impact of this information on the assessment and treatment process.
2. Conduct and document a thorough functional assessment of the resident, utilizing standardized procedures. Assessment of home/vocational and equipment needs.
3. Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
1. Bachelor/Masters of Science degree in Occupational Therapy.
2. Current license/certification in the state of practice.