Licensed Clinical Psychologist needed in Pinehurst, NC to begin ASAP!
HealthPRO Pediatrics, partners with Autism Therapeutic Services, is seeking a dedicated and passionate Clinical Psychologist to join our team of professionals. This may be the position for you if you are interested in reshaping and improving the behavioral health treatment of children in North Carolina. The ATS psychologist position will provide psychological testing and consultation to develop and implement comprehensive treatment services, develop practice standards, and develop outcomes and quality indicators for autism related treatment services. Experience with autism treatment services for adults and children is preferred.
** Ask us about our $20,000 sign on bonus! **
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
• Full-time position ....... Part time applicants will also be considered! Your life, your schedule!
• Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday
• Competitive pay and benefits offered
• Salary Advance for relocation available
**Must be a NC Licensed Clinical Psychologist. LPA's will not be considered.
• This job operates in a professional healthcare environment.
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
Please apply to speak with us today!
Carolyn McGuire, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, ABA Services
Successful candidates are required to maintain the experience and education outlined below. Candidates are also required pass a state, county, federal background checks, SSN verification and sex offender check.