At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
We are looking for a PRN Physical Therapist Assistant to assist at our facility, Belmont Village of Buckhead in Atlanta, GA. We offer competitive hourly rates and collaborative work environments. If you have an interested in PRN/Part-Time, or Full-Time, let's talk! I look forward to speaking with you!
1. Provide physical therapy treatments to residents according to treatment plans developed by the Physical Therapist.
2. Assist the Physical Therapist when performing tests, evaluations, and complex treatment procedures.
3. Observe, record and report to the therapist the conditions, reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
4. Maintain daily records of treatments and document progress notes on residents as directed by the therapist.
5. Assist with admission screening.
6. Assist the therapist in consulting with family members, physicians and other health care professionals, as appropriate.
7. Assist with the care of the physical therapy department and equipment.
1. Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy Assistant program.
2. Current license or eligible for license under statutes in the state of practice.
3. Prefer experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
4. Excellent oral and written communication (neat handwriting) and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to understand and follow the directions of the Physical Therapist and the policies and procedures of the facility.
Software Powered by iCIMS