This position supports the clinical operations of multiple rehabilitation practices in Massachusetts and functions as a member of the company's management team in providing leadership for the Company in alignment with out mission and values. We are looking for an RN with RAC-CT and experience/expertise in Management Minutes Questionairre (MMQ) - payment for Medicaid in Massachusettes.
Clinical and Compliance Management:
• Bachelors, Master’s Degree and or Doctorate Degree in Nursing
• Current license in the state(s) assigned
* MMQ experience for Massachusettes specifically.
• Minimum of 5 years of rehabilitation experience
• MDS certification (RAC-CT) or other advanced certification preferred
• Proven leadership and program development/supervisory experience, including multi-site management experience, including cross continuum practices
• Knowledge of state, federal and therapy practice act legislation/law and accreditation standards
• Interdisciplinary management and understanding essential
• Must pass Medical and Physical examination based on job qualifications, requirements and duties/responsibilities
• Valid driver’s license and means of personal transportation to service multi state geography as defined from time to time