Join our Early Intervention Team and use your passion for Occupational Therapy to help make a difference in a child’s life!
We value our Speech and Language Pathologists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled Speech and Language Pathologists and educators. We hire Speech and Language Pathologists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Speech Therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the Speech and Language Pathologist is to work with families while providing Speech Therapy services to infants & toddlers (birth to three) who have qualified for Early Intervention services.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Quinton Preston, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, EI Division
• Conduct Screenings and Assessments
• Deliver Treatment Services
• Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
• Provide documentation in accordance with company guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
• Exhibit Professionalism at all times
• Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
• Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
• MS/OTD in Occupational Therapy or BS with equivalent work experience.
• Successful completion of State Certification Examination for Occupational Therapy.
• Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
• Must hold a current license in the state of practice