Occupational Therapist - School Based Position for a school based position in Cicero, IL for 2019-2020 school year
Contact Kerri at 224-616-5439 or send your resume
Important Details of this position:
A complete benefits package is offered to full time employees, to include:
Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, Vision, Disability, Paid Time off Or Paid Sick Time and more!
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of this School Based Occupational Therapist position is providing diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric patients/students in a school setting with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
We value our Occupational therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled therapists and educators. We hire Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented therapist that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Kerri Ann Kerley, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, School Team
- Conduct Screenings and Assessments
- Deliver Treatment Services
- Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
- Provide documentation in accordance with company guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
- Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
- Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
Qualifications Experience/Experience Required - MS/OTD in Occupational Therapy or BS with equivalent work experience. - Successful completion of State Certification Examination for Occupational Therapy. - Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development - Must hold a current license in the IL state