Join our Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion for Bilingual Speech Therapy to help make a difference in a child’s life!
- School Bilingual (English/Spanish) Speech Language Pathologist position available to begin August 2019.
- Miami, FL
- Full Time / 7 Hours daily / 35 hours weekly
- Multilple Schools/ ages 3-21 years of age
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA’s code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP’s
- Delivery of services may include, but is not limited to, Response to Intervention (RtI) activities such as:of speech language development, articulation therapy; language therapy; fluency therapy, and voice therapy in addition to conducting screenings and diagnostics.
- progress monitoring data collection/analysis, designing pre-referral interventions as it relates to the area
- Delivery of services is conducted through a pullout modelclassroom with the teacher. Students receiving services may be enrolled in general education programs or in ESE programs.
- involving work with the student in a separate setting, or a push in model working collaboratively in the
- Speech-Language Pathologists who are fluent bilingual English-Spanish and/or English-Haitian Creole speakers
We value our bilingual speech therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled bilingual speech-language pathologists and educators. We hire Bilingual Speech Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Bilingual Speech Language Pathology position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school setting. The goal is to help students who demonstrate speech and language deficits reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Kerri Ann Kerley, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, School Team