- Graduate of an accredited Social Work program. Current licensure and eligibility as a Medical Social Worker. Current BLS Certification.
- Minimum one year prior experience in a medical setting where the team approach to treatment was utilized. Minimum one year prior home health experience preferred.
Performance Factors Used to Evaluate Employee:
- Evaluates and establishes goals based on the patient’s current level of functioning and potential for improvement.
- Participates in the development of a treatment and care plan.
- Observes the patient, and records and reports information on the patient’s conditioning in the patient’s record. Documents each visit made in timely fashion and provides that documentation to the contracted agency and to Eclipse.
- When applicable will fill out status update for staffing meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by EHC management staff.
- As patient care and/or EHC need dictates, both the assigned shift and work location may be changed at the discretion of EHC.
- Performs essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Instruct other health team personnel as needed
- Completes all documentation in a correct and timely manner as it relates to patient care.
- Adheres to policies, annual licensure verification and submission of documentation regarding in-services and continuing education if needed.