School Psychologist, Pediatric School Based Therapy Ask about our $1500 Quick Start Bonus!
Join our Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion to help make a difference in a child’s life! School Psychologist position available to begin ASAP for the 2018-2019 School Year
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled School Psychologists and educators. We hire professionals who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented individual that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
• Serve as a member of interdisciplinary teams to address needs of at-risk students and to serve the needs of students with disabilities through the special education assessment, eligibility, and placement process;
• Communicate results of psychological evaluations to parents, teachers, and others so that they can understand the nature of the students difficulties and how to better serve the students needs;
• Intervene directly with students and families through individual counseling, support groups, and skills training;
• Engage in crisis prevention and intervention services;
• Work with a wide range of student emotional and academic issues;
• May serve one or multiple schools in a school district or work for a community mental health center and/or in a university setting
• School Psychologist certification from an accredited program
• Expected to have a thorough knowledge of Federal and State School Psychologist regulations.
• 1 year of supervised experience in the past 3 years
• Eligible for valid certification from the State of Delaware
• School district experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to provide psychological counseling for high school aged children and families