Come work with us! We offer a full range of benefits as well as paid time off and a team that will make your transition as smooth as possible!
Bilingual Speech Therapist needed for a school based position 45miles northwest of Chicago, IL. Full time hours, 37.5 per week. Covering one school and assisting with Evals as needed. CLINICAL FELLOWS PLEASE APPLY!
The primary purpose of the School Based Speech Language Pathologist position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school setting, who demonstrate speech, language and swallowing deficits with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
- Conduct Screenings and Assessments
- Deliver Treatment Services
- Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
- Provide documentation in accordance with company guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
- Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
- Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
If you are interested in discussing this job opportunity, please contact:
Sara Pessman at 847-424-0106 or at email@example.com
|Experience/Experience Required |
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Must hold a current license in the state of practice or a valid type 10 or be eligible for licensure through completion of the Clinical Fellowship Year
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development